Wednesday 25 May 2011

A weekend of fun and frolics | Sex Vs Spooning

The weekend in now approaching and well let's just say there is a very eventful weekend ahead! Circo Loco on friday at Leg Ends (Legends in Newcastle) along with BBQing all day sunday (the good cook I am who did A level food yet can't bake a cake), Block Party and Greg Wilson at The Cut on Sunday. Have to say this will be a weekend to look forward to! In my grand old age this will no doubt start off with the routinely Friday night drink at The Forth. Every time we seem to go out last year I got a repuation of chundering in a cup on the odd occassion, to be honest it just seemed more convenient at the time instead of standing in a que at DB Social which hadn't moved for 10 minutes. However being the lady like person I am, I ran down the stairs with Kent and Rach behind me and did it in private, so not all was bad. I was then getting humped from behind by the two, really though that it all you need when spewing your guts up in a cup you just took a shot from. Lady like I know! To this day I still can't do vodka. LIES. I blame vodka shots and nothing else, as really I like to think of myself as innocent and sensible as possible. Ok even I don't convince myself these days. In fairness I think I did well that night, from a night that orignally going to be shit and was going to stay for "one" turned into dancing on tables, looking for 10's, making a tit out of myself (as per) and singing the words to Teenage Dream over every song. We should have known it was going to be a good night when we started the night off with Katy Perry. And the Katy Perry obsession at Warton Terrace continues. I did well that night in comparrison to a certain person's 21st that happened a few weeks ago... I say no more. Miss Cooper.


A few hours ago I was walking through the woods, (after driving erratically down country roads) and out of all the stupid stuff I say I think this was probably one of my stupidest, even after the whole are unicorns real episode and do gypsies have to take driving tests query. Anyway so there I was standing in the middle of the woods on a bridge looking down at the water and the very words of "Do you ever think that when you're watching the news that, wildlife aren't" came out my mouth. I'm not going to lie, I honestly do worry myself sometimes. I often don't think before I speak to realise how stupid I sometimes sound. You'd think I'd be embarrassed by this however if I'm honest I'm really not. I love saying stupid things, it makes me laugh and gets people easily out of bad moods... By my own stupidity. Dear me.


Not so long ago I heard the exact words "I can't believe you spooned on the first night. That is way worse than sex" and you know what I think I generally agree! Like I explained over my daily phone call to Miss Nanda you think more when you spoon. Then again this came from a male friend (who will stay unnamed) who said "We don't pick who we fall in love with, and it never happens the way it's suppose to" at this point I then said "You really need to stop watching rom coms." When you're unhappy rom coms are definitely not the way forward! This is where I turn all serious and throughout my day as I seem to be coming up with quotes right left and centre that actually make 100% sense about life (swear it's all down to the people I follow on Twitter,) there is a way forward for everyone and the people who dismiss you are only pointing you in the right direction, even if it isn't the easiest route, it's the right route. I like to think of myself as quite a mature person and I often get asked the question "How are you so wise at this age?" .. The truth it, I don't actually know. But by the sounds of my ridiculous questions I'm not always that wise. Guess it's because I'm a natural blonde. One thing I defintely have learnt is someone in life will definitely hurt you, but it's up to you to decide who is worth it, and who isn't. And to be fair, the LARGE majority aren't.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me leave me outta this rant haha... P.s PLease follow me :D xxx

    ReplyDelete